Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Blog

Welcome to my first blog post.

You can call me Velk, I guess I shall start off by introducing myself. I am 25, work full time as a Reliability Engineer (Dont ask!) I am married and have a son who is almost 4 months old. Me and my wife regularly play after his bedtime hours together. I play primarily on the European server of Hellscream and my main character is a Human mage. (Waits for the boo's and chants of "Alliance scum" to die down.) I have many many many alts due to being a bit of an altoholic, who can be found on both horde side and alliance. I enjoy both factions, and play them both regularly, although all my 70s are alliance side at present - you will not find me being prejudice :)

After spending many months listening to World of Warcraft podcasts and following the Blogs of many gamers - I have decided to try my hand at my own Blog. I can't presently state how often I expect this to be updated, or indeed, what ramblings may come out from it, but I will try my best!

If you look to your left (in the blogs current format) you will see many links to various podcasts and some fantastic Blogs of other World of Warcraft gamers. I seriously recommend checking these out if you are not familiar with any of them. The list grows almost daily, and I shall keep you up to date with who I am following :)

Back to work for me.

Peace out - Velk.

No comments: